A vibrant community event celebrating art!
Visit the following Downtown Lodi businesses on the first Friday of every month to enjoy the fine art of local artists. Featured artists for each month are listed below each venue. Some of these locations show art all month long, so if you miss an Art Hop you can stop by any time to view the featured artist.
Thomas Theatre Gallery at Hutchins Street Square, 125 S. Hutchins St.
- October featured artist: Nancy Jackson
Tony Segale’s Double Dip Gallery, 222 W. Pine St.
- October featured artists: Women of Watercolor
Twisted Barrel, 112 W. Pine St.
- October featured artist: Suzanne Platt
Lodi Community Art Center, 110 W. Pine St.
- October featured artists: An.Photo Show
Weibel Tasting Room, 9 N. School St.
- October featured artist: Carolyn Henry
McKinley’s Frame Shop and Gift Boutique, 10 W. Pine St.
- October featured artist: TBD
IDOL Beer Works, 100 S. Sacramento St.
- October featured artist: Maddy Hayes
Woolworth Plaza, 115 S. School St.
- October featured artist: Shay Livensparger
Be sure to check back every month for an updated list of Art Hop locations and featured artists!
Artists wishing to exhibit their art at a First Friday Art Hop are asked to contact one of the locations above. Businesses wishing to participate as an Art Hop venue please contact Tamatha Litfin (209) 333-6782 ext. 2458